Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rosco's haynes Build (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13517)

SteveH1 17th June 2016 03:00 PM

Well done enjoy

RichardH 17th June 2016 03:57 PM

well done we will all post our postcodes for your round britain run and test drives:D

Cropper 17th June 2016 04:49 PM

Well done on the pass, glad the headlamps were ok, I passed my retest as well, ref documents already posted

vmax1974 17th June 2016 04:54 PM

Kudos to the cleanest build i have seen

Well done fella

K4KEV 17th June 2016 05:24 PM

Well done guys nice to know there are now two more haynes roadsters went from beginning to end.....hope youz both get sorted out soon for the best part of the summer because this month has been sh*te apart from a few days at the start so much so I put off getting mine back on the road till july.

vmax1974 17th June 2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4KEV (Post 103881)
Well done guys nice to know there are now two more haynes roadsters went from beginning to end.....hope youz both get sorted out soon for the best part of the summer because this month has been sh*te apart from a few days at the start so much so I put off getting mine back on the road till july.

one of them started out as my first chassis/build

garyt 17th June 2016 06:20 PM

congratulations on passing ,now just get her registered and enjoy

metal matt 17th June 2016 08:37 PM

Well done on the first time pass didn't expect anything else. Nice to know there is two more Haynes roadster on the road ( cropper ). Look forward to seeing your car in the flesh one day.

SeriesLandy 17th June 2016 10:00 PM

Well done, good luck with the dvla and have fun when it is on the road!

Rosco 17th June 2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveH1 (Post 103876)
Well done enjoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardH (Post 103877)
well done we will all post our postcodes for your round britain run and test drives:D

Haha, Cheers guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cropper (Post 103878)
Well done on the pass, glad the headlamps were ok, I passed my retest as well, ref documents already posted

Oh wicked, glad you got sorted to!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmax1974 (Post 103879)
Kudos to the cleanest build i have seen

Well done fella

Wow, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4KEV (Post 103881)

Yeah theres a few more new builds to so hopefully be some more yet to come!

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyt (Post 103887)
congratulations on passing ,now just get her registered and enjoy

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by metal matt (Post 103888)
Well done on the first time pass didn't expect anything else. Nice to know there is two more Haynes roadster on the road ( cropper ). Look forward to seeing your car in the flesh one day.

Haha i was a bit worried this morning lol, yeah we will have a meet up at some point, track day maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeriesLandy (Post 103890)
Well done, good luck with the dvla and have fun when it is on the road!

Cheers