Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HandyAndy (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12201)

tkpm 15th December 2012 03:24 PM

What ever your short of for donation Phil, let me know, i'm more than happy to make up the short fall.

Terry

Bonzo 15th December 2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkpm (Post 86878)
What ever your short of for donation Phil, let me know, i'm more than happy to make up the short fall.

Terry

+ 1 here Terry :)

I'll split any shortfall with you. :)

Phil can get the ball rolling on the materials front. :cool:

alga 15th December 2012 05:01 PM

I've sent £10 to the same paypal account I used to pay for the mushrooms several years ago. I assume it hasn't changed?

The V8 Files 15th December 2012 07:08 PM

Phil, let me know payment details when your ready, I can do instant bank transfer or paypal, or most other things apart from cheque :)

Bruce

The V8 Files 15th December 2012 08:38 PM

Paypal sent Phil :)

Irondoctor, I wish you the best of luck with your build, pls post up lots of pics :)

If anyone chats with Andy, please pass on my regards and happy chrimbo to all :D

Bruce

voucht 15th December 2012 08:42 PM

I never met HandyAndy, but he has always been such a nice guy on the forum when he still was with us (and so helpful to many of us), that I'm glad to help to solve the problem with "irondoctor".
BTW, it is great initiative you took there Phil.
I'm in for 20 euros (about £15). Please let us know payment details.

Talonmotorsport 15th December 2012 09:24 PM

I can't take too much credit for organising this it was Bruces'/Dad of seven's idea to help David/Irondoctor out with a flat pack.

flyerncle 15th December 2012 09:40 PM

Pm some details Phil and I will donate.

I have known Andy for a few years and as others have said the man is dead straight and would not intentionally rip someone off,indeed the reverse is true and as Ash has said personal curcumstances prevail at this time,He will sort it.

Talonmotorsport 15th December 2012 10:02 PM

The cost of the chassis material,basic plates,suspension brackets and postage has been met through the generous donations by members of this forum. Thank you to all those that have donated to help a forum member start their build.

twinturbo 16th December 2012 12:28 AM

I will send £10 tomorrow if Phil PM's the details.

May I suggest that any surplus goes to a cancer charity of Phils choosing.

It's fantastic to see such spirit in the community, we seriously appreciate the input of Talon, Handy, Saturn, NTS and 3GE without whom the roadster would probably have remained a dream . For all it has caused gr8 stress but have battled on.

2012 has been a dark year, lets try and make 2013 a good un.

TT

p.s. been on the lash, so if this reads as sentimental drunken mush then I have an eggscuse ;)