Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   IVA Pass this morning!!!!!! (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4300)

drury318 19th May 2010 03:12 PM

IVA Pass this morning!!!!!!

Took my car to Beverley this morning for an 8am test, nice friendly place and very easy going & helpful, Mac was the testers name and he was great.
No problems, first time pass, noise level was 96db and we were done by around 11.00.
DVLA in Beverley took my papers ok but can`t do the check as my local office is Lincoln (I have enquired about this over the last week or so & been told different things by different people at the DVLA (un)helpline!!!)
Anyway nothing can upset me today I`m just glad to get the IVA out of the way.
For those interested yes I had 2 bolts holding the Rollbar stays, and I have tried to upload some photos but they are 721kb & max is 93kb to post on here, can anyone help???

Dennis.

mark 19th May 2010 03:18 PM

Well done!

I know how you feel as i passed mine last week :D

spud69 19th May 2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drury318 (Post 38431)
Took my car to Beverley this morning for an 8am test, nice friendly place and very easy going & helpful, Mac was the testers name and he was great.
No problems, first time pass, noise level was 96db and we were done by around 11.00.
DVLA in Beverley took my papers ok but can`t do the check as my local office is Lincoln (I have enquired about this over the last week or so & been told different things by different people at the DVLA (un)helpline!!!)
Anyway nothing can upset me today I`m just glad to get the IVA out of the way.
For those interested yes I had 2 bolts holding the Rollbar stays, and I have tried to upload some photos but they are 721kb & max is 93kb to post on here, can anyone help???

Dennis.

EXCELLENT.......:D

Another first time pass, Mac and Paul are excellent at Beverley. Still very strict but fair with it.

Shame the DVLA are a bunch of T**s*e*s though everywhere you go.

For the fotos use Paint to reduce the size by 20% and re-save them.

Well Done....>AndyH

Tatey 19th May 2010 03:19 PM

Congrads on the pass! To upload photos upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket and then copy the [IMG] link and post it on here.

RAYLEE29 19th May 2010 03:25 PM

BIG WELL DONE. whats the deal with the rollbar stays? wasnt planning on having any but my seat belt mounts arent on the bar anyway.
Ray:)

drury318 19th May 2010 03:47 PM

Thanks everyone, I`ll have a go at the photos later on, don`t hold your breath though!!!
Ray, the rollbar stays are only relevant if the seat belt mounts are on them I believe. It was something AshG had failed on and it has become a bit of a talking point on here if anyone passes, I don`t think it will affect you though, Cheers, Dennis.

Bonzo 19th May 2010 04:07 PM

A big well done Dennis

Great news on you IVA pass :cool: :)

It is allways brilliant news to hear that another build has reached the milestone of the IVA test :)

Not be too long until you are on the road & what a great time of the year to have the Roadster ready to hit the sunshine :cool:

davidimurray 19th May 2010 04:26 PM

Congratulations - great to see another roadster on the road. Time to celebrate and sit back and enjoy all the hard work you've put into the car.

DaddyA 19th May 2010 06:19 PM

Congrats on your pass,

I bet your over the moon, be nice to see some pics.

Photobuckets not a bad host.

Davey 19th May 2010 06:24 PM

Absolutely fantastic news, well done:D . I'm tempted to book my IVA at Beverley when its due now:rolleyes:

D.