Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Roadster for sale £5250 (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10684)

Yodi 2nd December 2012 10:32 AM

My Roadster for sale £5250

I dont know why my advert was deleted, aswell as my build thread I started and other threads asking for help????!!???

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I wont have anywhere to store my kit car anymore so it up for sale/px.

The car passed IVA in September 2010 and carried the original sierra reg.

Spec:

2010 Haynes Roadster
2.0lt Zetec blacktop, running ZX6R Carbs, Megajolt Ignition ecu, New cam belt and idler pulley set ups
174 bhp when set up on rolling road.
Powervamp racing battery.
Toyo Proxies T1R, Fronts 7.6mm each rears 6.9mm each 195.50.15
Triton seats
Trs Harnesses
35lt fuel tank
Gaz adjustable coilovers
New Clutch
New discs, pads, calipers

Since I have owned the car I stripped out the wood dash and replaced it with genuine 2mm carbon fibre, and fitted all brand new racetech gauges.

The dash is in but I haven't wired up the gauges yet, although the sierra dash plug is still there so it can be plugged in for ease while the racetechs get wired, I have all of the sensors including the gearbox and adaptor plugs for the speedo to suit type 9 box.
The gauges are all electric and consist of 80mm Speedo, 80mm Tacho with recall, 52mm Water temp, Oil temp, Oil press, Fuel & Voltmeter

The build of the car is of great quality, the guy I bought it off was a fabricator by trade. Other than wiring the gauges it wants for nothing, and I might even be able to get that done before it goes.

There are 4 photo albums of the complete build in all stages, loads of paperwort & receipts etc

It starts on the button, goes very well and I'd be happy to drive it anywhere, when I collected it I did 190 miles coming home and with the extra large tank over standard I didnt even fuel stop.

I am after £5250 for it, it's ready to go. I will consider a PX car/bike but not of a kit, as I'll be back in the same sitution.

Please let me know if I've forgotten anything.

Yodi

Yodi 2nd December 2012 10:32 AM

My Roadster for sale £5500

Yodi 2nd December 2012 10:33 AM

TheArf 2nd December 2012 02:23 PM

I think there have been a few posts deleted by mistake

Arfon

Yodi 5th December 2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArf (Post 84293)
I think there have been a few posts deleted by mistake

Arfon

Thanks mate

Deposit taken this evening.

Thanks

Yodi 11th December 2012 01:13 PM

Collected yesterday and got almost asking price, stick to your guns people don't sell to cheap they are great cars

twinturbo 11th December 2012 03:04 PM

That's good,

best of luck for the future.

TT

MikeB 12th December 2012 10:09 AM

That good Yodi,

I am pleased someone got a good price for their roadster.
They are worth it, well I hope so once mine is finished.
I would hope at a sale price of around 5 to 5.5k for a nice one like yours, most builders wouldn't see a huge loss for their efforts which is nice to know.
Out of season as well so well done.

M