Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stoneleigh Show (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3859)

AshG 15th March 2010 10:55 PM

Stoneleigh Show

Ok Guys time to sort out the Stoneleigh arrangements.

This is the Best Show of the year. Its bigger and better than all the other shows put together (YES IT IS THAT GOOD!). Virtually every kitcar company and supplier in existence attends this show, so bring the credit card as there are some mega bargains to be had.

Have spoke to Chris, he will be there camping with us. It looks like its going to be the same as last year, parking and camping on the locost car club stand. we just don't have the numbers to have our own stand yet and the locost lads are a cracking bunch of nutters.

Non kit car drivers (builders/forum members) are very welcome to camp on the stand from Saturday and get in on all the early fun, but you will have to park your tintops with the tents to the side of the stand rather than in the middle of all the kitcars :D.

As usual if you are camping you can get onto the site on Saturday 1st May from 12pm the day before the show. Personally i think its the best day to arrive because you can look at all the kitcars without the general public around and the banter going on in the evening is absolutely fantastic. last year the Wessex Kitcar Club sign right infront of their party marquee got blanked out in the night with duct tape to read SEX CLUB :D. there is usually a few live bands on and a bit of a disco so lots of fun to be had.

The official show days are then Sunday 2nd and Bank Holiday Monday 3rd. 9:30am to 5pm if your not camping.

Tickets are £10 in advance and £12 on the gate. If you come in a kitcar the Driver gets in for free.

The address is
Royal Showground
Stoneleigh
Nr. Kenilworth
Warwickshire
CV8 2LZ

Put your name on the list if you are coming followed by the days you will be attending.

i will start

1.) AshG (sat,sun,mon)

HandyAndy 15th March 2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 34064)

i will start

1.) AshG (sat,sun,mon)

handyandy ( sat,sun, mon )

AshG 15th March 2010 11:24 PM

Come on andy get it right :D

1.) AshG (sat,sun,mon)
2.) handyandy ( sat,sun, mon )

gingea1pom 15th March 2010 11:47 PM

1.) AshG (sat,sun,mon)
2.) handyandy ( sat,sun, mon )
3.) Gingea1pom(sat,sun,mon)

Land Locked 16th March 2010 07:21 AM

I wish it wasn't so far away, would love to attend :(

Davey 16th March 2010 07:53 AM

We're planning to be there but my tin top is 7 metres long and 4.2 tonnes:eek: will there be room in your camping area for it? If not I'm sure we can find somewhere to park it:D . Got a couple of jobs in on the Saturday so it'll be late on Sat afternoon before I can get over there.

1, Ashg
2, Handyandy
3, Gingeapom
4, Davy (late)sat, sun, mon

Spikehaus 16th March 2010 08:01 AM

1, Ashg
2, Handyandy
3, Gingeapom
4, Davy (late)sat, sun, mon
5, Spikehaus - Monday Only Boo Hoo - Mates Wedding on Sat, Sun (Tin Top)

dogwood 16th March 2010 08:38 AM

1, AshG. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
2, Handyandy. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
3, Gingeapom. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
4, Davy (late) (sat, sun, mon)
5, Spikehaus - ( Monday Only)
6, Dogwood, (Sat,Sun,Mon)

Enoch 16th March 2010 08:58 AM

1, AshG. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
2, Handyandy. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
3, Gingeapom. (Sat,Sun,Mon)
4, Davy (late) (sat, sun, mon)
5, Spikehaus - ( Monday Only)
6, Dogwood, (Sat,Sun,Mon)
7, Enoch, (probably Monday only)
The Monday is my Birthday so Mrs may have something planned but hopefully not :)

bobbyh 16th March 2010 10:34 AM

how much is camping?