Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Twins. (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8651)

flyerncle 11th November 2012 09:26 PM

Twins.

What a con,Ed Sheran on X factor supposedly live. (forced to watch,honestly) and playing Newcastle City Hall at the same time !

wylliezx9r 11th November 2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerncle (Post 80164)
What a con,Ed Sheran on X factor supposedly live. (forced to watch,honestly) and playing Newcastle City Hall at the same time !

Makes you wonder then? What about the so called "LIVE" phone voting ?

vmax1974 11th November 2012 10:36 PM

Whole thing is fixed am sure

Biggest load of rubbish on the tele that along with strictly dancing on ice and I used to be a celebrity get me out of here

How about a new programme about a roadster is born that would be worthwhile viewing

K4KEV 11th November 2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmax1974 (Post 80166)
Whole thing is fixed am sure

Biggest load of rubbish on the tele that along with strictly dancing on ice and I used to be a celebrity get me out of here

How about a new programme about a roadster is born that would be worthwhile viewing

a roadster is born eh...... it would have to be a bluddy long series if owt on here is to go by:eek: :D

vmax1974 12th November 2012 08:11 AM

Yeah would be have to keep the rest of the rubbish off the tele put it on instead of soaps and havebeens reality shows

Just my honest opinion

flyerncle 12th November 2012 12:47 PM

And too cap it all Ladies and Gentlemen,the director of the Beeb jacks his job cos He's dropped a bollok and gets £1,000,000 pay off,they say the Devil looks after his own, How true.:rolleyes:

Almost forgot,Captain Hook aint going to Jordan for a free holiday,what ever next in this jokeshop country.

spud69 13th November 2012 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyerncle (Post 80178)
And too cap it all Ladies and Gentlemen,the director of the Beeb jacks his job cos He's dropped a bollok and gets £1,000,000 pay off,they say the Devil looks after his own, How true.:rolleyes:

Almost forgot,Captain Hook aint going to Jordan for a free holiday,what ever next in this jokeshop country.

Haven't we already had a "Roadster is Borm" with Mark Evans and we were all very much jealous of all the projects he has done............:(

Paul it was only £450k he got (probably was £1m till all the taxes and crap got took off) don't know how the poor sod is gonna survive. Best thing is we've just had Nick Clegg on BBC Breakfast more or less defending the pay off saying "that we dont like to get involved micro-managing these situations" in other words they got no balls. Then we've got all these mega earners and global companies taking the piss out of the country's tax system, no wonder the country is f**ked up.

AndyH

flyerncle 13th November 2012 12:32 PM

Total agreement Andy,we need a goverment like some of our danish/ozzy friends with their intolerance of minority trouble makers.

Dont forget his pension as DG of the Beeb,he will probably cop that as well,amazing what is paid out for a scapegoat to quieten public outcry.

flyerncle 13th November 2012 12:35 PM

His " A Helicopter is Born" was funny to watch,the guy really is a nutter.:rolleyes:

will_08 13th November 2012 06:46 PM

Good series of programs, but that guy Mark Evans is extremely irritating :mad:

Id very much like to punch him :)