Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Talon to close (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12534)

Shorty 4th March 2013 09:48 PM

I am glad to hear you are sticking around, I have a few bits that I will be ordering from you. Delivery times shouldn't be much of a problem as I think most will be planned well ahead.p

I think once your website is finished, you will get a lot more business. There have been times that I didn't realise that you did some items and just noticed you were mentioned in random threads that I had been reading.

Talonmotorsport 4th March 2013 10:39 PM

Thank you to all that taken the time to post well wishes for the future.

ayjay 4th March 2013 11:07 PM

THE EAGLE HAS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------taken off!

Hope things get better soon Phil

robo 5th March 2013 08:03 AM

I think a post like this is going to do you out of work Phil.:eek:

Bob

Davidbolam 5th March 2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talonmotorsport (Post 88823)
Since 2009 I have run Talon as a business building a reputation for the parts I manufacture and even managed to pay some bills through some of the sales that I have made. How ever since before Christmas I have got myself in to a hole that I'm having trouble digging my way out of, Talon as a business is no longer viable as my only source of income. Next week I am returning to a job I walked away from 10 years ago to clock in as a sheet metal worker/fabricator.
Talon will be run on more of a hobby basis for the next 6 months or so untill I have paid off enough of my debts to reinvest in materials and new products (hopefully!)

Phil, I sent you a pm about potential order the other week. Can you have a look?

wylliezx9r 5th March 2013 05:36 PM

All the best Phil, are you still going to do the screen ?

Cyberbeej 5th March 2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidbolam (Post 88891)
Phil, I sent you a pm about potential order the other week. Can you have a look?

i also sent you an email, i'm in no rush, just need to know if its possible or to look elsewhere?

Davidbolam 2nd April 2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidbolam (Post 88891)

Phil,

I've just looked at your new online shop. Are you still fulfilling orders from there as I need some rack extensions? ..... Also is there anything you can do about the £10 postage?

David

Davidbolam 3rd April 2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidbolam (Post 89410)
Phil,

I've just looked at your new online shop. Are you still fulfilling orders from there as I need some rack extensions? ..... Also is there anything you can do about the £10 postage?

David

Bump.........

Davidbolam 6th April 2013 10:28 PM

Bump again. Phil? Are you interested or shall I look elsewhere?