Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Chassis (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Flatpack Chassis supplies (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8282)

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 09:24 PM

Flatpack Chassis supplies

I,m pleased to announce that as an addition to my Flat Pack Chassis Kits I am now able to supply the following....

Full CP plate kits ( CP1 to 25 ) = £70.00 + £10.00 postage

Wishbone Brackets
} Full set = £28.00 + £5.50 postage
Shock Absorber Brackets

Diff mounting Brackets = £17.00 + £7.50 postage

Engine Mount plates = £9.50 + £5.50 postage

Gearbox Mount plates = £4.50 + £3.00 postage

SS1 plates = £5.50 + £3.00 postage

I will also be soon adding to this range with flatpack pedal box & Rear upright kits.

All parts will be "Waterjet Cut", from new steel, each piece indvidually marked with its "part code" ( how easy is it to mix up the wishbone / suspension brackets :eek: ) & all supplied to "Book Spec" or alternative amended upgrades etc to suit .

I will add the costs shortly, tho I will say that I.m trying very hard to keep the costs down & will also offer various "Package" prices.

cheers
Andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 09:40 PM

hi andy,

I'd be interested in the rear upright kit. would you be doing fully fabricated ones? i'm not being lazy i just trust a professionals welding more than my own on stuff like the uprights/wishbones. also would you have any of the bushes for the pedal box and the actual pedals? i've done the pedal box/am doing it but the actual pedals and bushes look a bit to complex for my jigsaw!

thanks

ben

twinturbo 15th July 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandyAndy (Post 76009)

All parts will be "Waterjet Cut", from new steel,

Them B'n'Q Preasure washers really are a bargain :D :D :D

Seriously...

Good on ya and best of luck.

TT

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenBrooks (Post 76014)
hi andy,

I'd be interested in the rear upright kit. would you be doing fully fabricated ones? i'm not being lazy i just trust a professionals welding more than my own on stuff like the uprights/wishbones. also would you have any of the bushes for the pedal box and the actual pedals? i've done the pedal box/am doing it but the actual pedals and bushes look a bit to complex for my jigsaw!

thanks

ben

Hi Ben,

The next addition to the range of products I,ll be supplying will be the Rear upright Kits & Pedal boxes & yes will be offering fully fabricated kits too, but not just yet ( not far away tho ).

If you are struggling with certain pieces of the pedal box then let me know which parts you need & I,ll just supply each piece you need to complete your own pedal box, & yes will also be offering the bushes too ( but the upright kits & pedal box are "phase 2 " of my current supplies & not ready for despatch just yet as full kits).

Send me a PM if you think I can help.

cheers
andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 10:00 PM

cheers for the heads up. i'll keep an eye out
Ben

Oscar 15th July 2012 10:02 PM

Great news, Will keeping an eye open for when I come to needing (and being able to afford) rear uprights.

vmax1974 15th July 2012 10:07 PM

Hi andy will work out what I need and get in touch tomorrow

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oscar (Post 76025)
Great news, Will keeping an eye open for when I come to needing (and being able to afford) rear uprights.

No Probs,
I,ll update this thread with costs & progress when / as parts become available ready for despatch etc .

cheers
andy

BenBrooks 15th July 2012 10:29 PM

Andy not sure what's going on with my messages but pm replied..

HandyAndy 15th July 2012 10:39 PM

TT...cheers mate :) but you weren,t far wrong...I DO need a new pressure washer......for the footpath :D

Vmax.....No worries , let me know when good for you .

Ben.....:confused: I,m as confused as you are ,,,,PM replied to too:D

cheers
andy