Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Enoch's at it again (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12733)

Enoch 19th June 2013 03:57 PM

Enoch's at it again

Hi folks, some of the forum "old guard" may remember me from my previous build. Am building another one now albeit a heavily modificated one:D
This one is being built to accept a Jag 5.3 V12 and independent rear suspension. As it will be a bit heavy for such a small engine I intend to fit a couple of turbo chargers to liven things up a bit.:D
I have the rear part of the chassis built - basically from the engine bulk head back, I need to get my donor engine out before finalising dimensions for the transmission tunnel and front end.
I know all the arguments as to whether it will be a roadster or not - maybe it will, maybe it won't but it is still based on the principles of the book build. I am enjoying building it, I have a much bigger and better workshop than last time, will put some piccies on photobucket soon and do another post with a link to them.
So hi to all the old members that remember me and also hi to the young whippersnappers who don't know me from Adam.
PS my old build diary - www.deepfolly.co.uk - is still up but will soon be wiped so I can do a whole new diary for my Jagster.
Dave.

twinturbo 19th June 2013 05:17 PM

Good to have you back, sounds like an interesting build.

TT

Dualist 19th June 2013 05:55 PM

Can't wait to see pics of this :)

K4KEV 19th June 2013 06:06 PM

welcome back dude....once you have built one, it is in your blood forever.

Enoch 19th June 2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dualist (Post 91031)
Can't wait to see pics of this :)

Hi there, you are only down the road from me so you are welcome to come and have a look. I am in Fishtoft - moved here last October.
PM me if you want to come over.

flyerncle 19th June 2013 08:15 PM

Gluton for punishment,welcome back and good luck.

tkpm 19th June 2013 10:19 PM

Welcome back Enoch, look forward to seeing the pic's

Terry

vmax1974 19th June 2013 10:22 PM

V12 twin turbo wow that will be worth watching cant wait to see it taking shape

jps 19th June 2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 91026)
Hi folks, some of the forum "old guard" may remember me from my previous build. Am building another one now albeit a heavily modificated one:D
This one is being built to accept a Jag 5.3 V12 and independent rear suspension. As it will be a bit heavy for such a small engine I intend to fit a couple of turbo chargers to liven things up a bit.:D
I have the rear part of the chassis built - basically from the engine bulk head back, I need to get my donor engine out before finalising dimensions for the transmission tunnel and front end.
I know all the arguments as to whether it will be a roadster or not - maybe it will, maybe it won't but it is still based on the principles of the book build. I am enjoying building it, I have a much bigger and better workshop than last time, will put some piccies on photobucket soon and do another post with a link to them.
So hi to all the old members that remember me and also hi to the young whippersnappers who don't know me from Adam.
PS my old build diary - www.deepfolly.co.uk - is still up but will soon be wiped so I can do a whole new diary for my Jagster.
Dave.

don't wipe out Deep Folly! I use it for inspiration and tips!

BORNXenon 20th June 2013 08:58 AM

Welcome back Enoch, I have read your original build diary many times!

Good luck with the latest, will be watching with intrigue! :)