Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Janneīs buildpictures! (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3168)

Bonzo 4th August 2010 07:29 PM

Cracking job there Janne

That is some fantastic progress you have made :)

I must say, that sump alteration is one of the tidyest jobs I have ever seen :cool:

Very, very nice to see a Roadster in Red .... Mind you, I would say that because I have chosen Red too :D

Gives me a nice preview of what mine might look like some day.

Well done Janne & hope you are back to full fitness, real soon :)

Enoch 4th August 2010 07:46 PM

Wow, that is some job you are doing there - very impressive. I would say that's about the best quality I have seen, certainly makes my efforts look a bit weak:)
You should be very pleased with what you have done so far, the finished car will be absolutely spectacular.
Enoch

mark 4th August 2010 07:58 PM

I thought i kept my build neat and tidy with attention to detail even on the small insignificant things but that is pretty immpressive for an amateur build :)

Keep up the good work and pics like that will be good inspiration for people having a slow patch with their build

Looks like you will be on the road soon although it will be a shame to get that one dirty! but you wont be thinking about that when your blasting down a country lane!

Ive done 1200 frantic miles already in the few months mine has been on the road :cool:

These cars are an absolute credit to chris and anyone else who helped bring the roadster to the grasps of "us lot" :D

Janne E 11th December 2010 03:26 PM

I thinks it time for a little update, the buildprogress goes a bit slowly but somethings is done.
The bodywork except thr front wings is done, coolingsystem is done, alu. panels is done and the fuelsystem incl. a pair of new Weber 45 is done
next job is the elechtrics and instruments.
After that itīs time to fire it up......

Enoch 11th December 2010 04:50 PM

WOW. That is an absolutely stunning job. I don't think it gets any better than that, you should be extremely proud. I have been working on mine today, I'm glad you don't live next door, I would be a bit embarrassed by my efforts:)
I love the colour and the quality of you work is clear to see. Well done, that man!!

AshG 11th December 2010 04:52 PM

janne like it a lot that pinto looks a bit nice

HandyAndy 11th December 2010 07:45 PM

Janne, that Roadster is absolutely stunning, WOW, its an amazing build , the attention to detail is fantastic , I keep looking at the photos & keep finding even more quality details, WOW indeed :cool: :cool:

If ever you come to the UK, can you stop by & clean my car to that standard please :eek: :D

Well done Janne......amazing job.

cheers
andy

davidimurray 11th December 2010 08:55 PM

Wow wow wow wow and did I mention wow. That is a gorgeous build - absolutely stunning!!

flyerncle 11th December 2010 09:26 PM

Words dont do any justice to the quality and attention to detail of your build Janne, OUTSTANDING !

monsterob 11th December 2010 10:08 PM

this is stunning !! have you kept a log on how many hours youve spent on it ?

mine will never look this good and im jelous ! :o