Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mad sale.... (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2185)

fabbyglass 23rd June 2009 10:22 PM

Mad sale....

Reeet here yer go I have just this minute decided to offer 5 complete body kits and a pair of the finest seats any bum could sit on for a mere £999 posted per body kit/seats.......the snaggy bit is it's not going to last long and it's only for 5 sets.
Body kit is 13 piece affair and obviously there would be two seats in any weirdy colour you fancy.

This is my daft bit to aid the credit crunchy hit builders and also help me get my damn project going before it takes root and I can't move it.

Applies to folk over the wobbly bluish brown bit but postage comes into play a bit as carriers like legs and arms for that......:eek:

HandyAndy 23rd June 2009 10:26 PM

thats a cracking deal :eek: :D

has the resin finally got to you Mark ??? been out in the sun too long?? :D

seriously,,, nice deal.

andy

fabbyglass 23rd June 2009 10:29 PM

Only a deal if taken up and there is a method to my madness but it helps the lucky 5 too........:confused:

mark 24th June 2009 04:13 PM

Is this offer available with the new style bonnet and nose and does the "13 piece bodykit" include an aeroscreen? or is this wishfull thinking :o

either way think im gonna hav to talk to the boss (future wife!) coz thats a superb offer :)

if i can build a chassis maybe i can make a wedding dress and use the money i saved for a nice set of bodywork and seats :p

fabbyglass 24th June 2009 04:25 PM

Indeed it does on both the bonnet and aeroscreen.

turboporscheandy 24th June 2009 06:24 PM

Hiya again Mark-what colours are available for the bodies?or can I have a bespoke colour?hope to chat soon mate.
Andrew

minimad 24th June 2009 07:11 PM

he says any colour as long as its pink :D :D :D

fabbyglass 24th June 2009 07:31 PM

Colour is up to you...:)

turboporscheandy 24th June 2009 07:46 PM

if I go for pink do I get it free! lol!:D :p

fabbyglass 24th June 2009 07:48 PM

Cor blimey......:p

minimad 24th June 2009 08:59 PM

put yur new bonnet bulge on in pink,you know the one you put on my mini :D :D

fabbyglass 24th June 2009 09:04 PM

Hahahahahaha will be 6 Mini's up here soon.......:eek: Oh and I had a wee blast in the blue one, nice nippy wee beast but i forgot how naff mini brakes are and nearly hit the shed while zapping about on the gravel.....:eek:

minimad 24th June 2009 11:21 PM

been buying more has he, and wot are brakes

gus 25th June 2009 08:07 AM

Fabby,

I want to order one of your kits now that they are on offer. Please could you pm me your phone number so that I can ring you to discuss.

Cheers

Mark

HandyAndy 25th June 2009 08:40 AM

Gus ( Mark ),
if you click on Triton Race products in Fabbys signature(in one of Fabby,s posts above) the Triton web site details come up & telephone number is there. ;)

andy:)

sorry i should have said... click on the bodywork link then click onto more details of one of the products then click the contact link at bottom of the page & number will come up.

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 09:07 AM

Gus,
I have just replied to your email but if you are stuck at work and can get online to nosey on here then here is my number 07886001145 If I don't answer leave a message and I will ring you back or even txt if it's awkward with work etc.

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 10:23 AM

4 left on the daft offer..:)

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 12:39 PM

Blimey looks like it's 3 left...:eek:

les g 25th June 2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabbyglass (Post 16823)
Blimey looks like it's 3 left...:eek:

beers are on you the weekend then !!!!!!!!!!!!lol
oh and i want a test drive in the three wheeler .....please
cheers les g

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 09:53 PM

Les,
I will slave over a hot kettle and make you a coffee Saturday but no biskwits here due to an invisible 4 legged big eared biskwit thief.

les g 25th June 2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fabbyglass (Post 16865)
Les,
I will slave over a hot kettle and make you a coffee Saturday but no biskwits here due to an invisible 4 legged big eared biskwit thief.

is that code for its my turn to get the maryland cookies from lidl before we come down then
cheers les g

AshG 25th June 2009 10:12 PM

get some rat poison too. rectify the cause and there will forever be biccies :D

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 10:13 PM

I couldn't possibly comment... But if you insist ;)

Oh and make sure your van is emptyish so you can take your side panels, should hate for you to have to drive home with a huge pink thing showing....:eek: :eek:

fabbyglass 25th June 2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshG (Post 16867)
get some rat poison too. rectify the cause and there will forever be biccies :D

Noooo I couldn't do that I kinda like mouses although I haven't seen it I know the little fella is there as he leaves me little black presents...:rolleyes:

geeman 25th June 2009 10:20 PM

Hi fabbyglass,

I would be interested in buyin these, as i would eventually need some body panels. I just wondered what the 13 pieces are, im guessin its 2 seats, everything shown on you haynes roadster bodywork page and an aeroscreen?
Thanks.

fabbyglass 26th June 2009 11:48 AM

Offer is the following:

Nosecone
Bonnet
Scuttle
Scuttle bulkhead panel
Dash panel
Aeroscreen
Side panels
Rear panel
Rear wings
Front wings
Oh and a pair of bumtastic seats.

fabbyglass 26th June 2009 12:01 PM

Offer is the following:

Nosecone
Bonnet
Scuttle
Scuttle bulkhead panel
Dash panel
Aeroscreen
Side panels
Rear panel
Rear wings
Front wings
Oh and a pair of bumtastic seats.

minimad 26th June 2009 05:47 PM

sounds like your bringing the chocolate chip again then les :D :D :D

les g 26th June 2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimad (Post 16900)
sounds like your bringing the chocolate chip again then les :D :D :D

he said four legs and long ears
has your pooch been up to Fabbys , then John iknow she can open doors but aint that a long way too go for a biccie
cheers les g
see you tomorrow if you are around

fabbyglass 26th June 2009 06:40 PM

Wow those pink sides look mental in the sunshine........sure I've done summat wrong today but beggared if I know what it is:confused: :o :D

minimad 26th June 2009 07:07 PM

no mate she not keen on choccy chip she likes rich tea :D :D :D

fabbyglass 27th June 2009 09:46 AM

Fussy hound......:)

minimad 27th June 2009 11:12 AM

yep :) :) :)

fabbyglass 2nd July 2009 09:58 AM

I'm caffuffled and thought this offer would be snapped up quick smart...:confused:

Bonzo 2nd July 2009 01:16 PM

Me too Mark :confused:

That is one, outstanding special offer :cool:

Too much quarter left at the end of the money for me :(

I could allways sell my trusty old Trasit tipper ............ Ummm....... now there's food for thought :D

spud69 2nd July 2009 01:49 PM

If all continues to plan i'll be taking a few off you Mark but not for a few months yet.....

MightyMouth 2nd July 2009 07:54 PM

I seriously considered it but I don't really have anywhere to store the stuff and am no where near ready and though I could swing the cost it would leave me short for other stuff I can use now so have had to pass this time.

jasongray5 2nd July 2009 09:00 PM

I dont realy have the money for it, no where near ready for it and havent decided on a colour. But what sold it to me was that the saving is going to pay for a set of shocks...?

fabbyglass 3rd July 2009 08:49 AM

Not moaning just thought maybe it's a sign that the credit crunch has finally reached down to "toys" and that other avenues need looking into..:confused:

geeman 17th July 2009 08:19 PM

I never imagined myself willing to spend almost a grand on bodywork and seats, but i must admit, from looking at all the pics ive seen of the fibreglass stuff, i really think ive been swayed after looking at spud69's cars pics and think that i may end up giving fabby some more buisness:D Well ive been buggin my parents to give me the extra cash, which hopefully will happen:o , however i just had a few Q's. ON the rear panel, what mods need to be done to the chassis, as i read on the forums somewhere that i wont need rp1 and rp2, but wasnt sure what else. Also does the scuttle just replace all the stuff shown on top of page 99 in the book(revised edition)? I also hope to have a rolling chassis whithin 2 or 3 weeks:D , but still have alot to do to get to that stage.