Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Bodywork and interior (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pre-Christmas Give Away - Saturn (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3072)

spud69 14th November 2009 09:21 PM

Pre-Christmas Give Away - Saturn

Just to give a bit of appreciation back to forum members, Saturn would like to give something back so any forum members ordering a 6 piece body kit will receive a free aeroscreen and with a full 10 piece kit an aeroscreen and a bulkhead (including battery tray and steering column cover).

There is also a dashboard available with radiused bottom edges, haven't added these to the website yet since haven't got the software from the developers but will soon.

See were not all tight up North.....:p

AndyH

Chris Gibbs 14th November 2009 09:39 PM

Very generous mate ;)

Cheers

Chris :)

spud69 14th November 2009 09:44 PM

Thanks Chris,

Just had an order and payment for a full kit from Sweden, so the car is taking off over there to. Keep them coming..........:D

Don't worry will be getting on with "SS Haynes" next week.....;)

AndyH

Spikehaus 15th November 2009 09:56 AM

Sounds a tempting offer.... It's the only bits left that I need to purchase. How long is your production time on this offer? My finger was hovering over the button, but I could not decide on colour...

spud69 15th November 2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikehaus (Post 25063)
Sounds a tempting offer.... It's the only bits left that I need to purchase. How long is your production time on this offer? My finger was hovering over the button, but I could not decide on colour...

With the orders on the books at the moment, any new orders would be shipped out by the end of November. Pending on any additional orders received.

Just finishing a boddy set for DaddyA in bright yellow, RAL 1021, had a few visitors and they all commented has fantastic it looks. The yellow and black would go great together.

Regards....AndyH

Spikehaus 15th November 2009 07:43 PM

Maybe I will pop over and see it sometime, DaddyA is only a few miles away. I am not in a rush for my body kit, but may get my order in before Xmas as a treat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by spud69 (Post 25065)
With the orders on the books at the moment, any new orders would be shipped out by the end of November. Pending on any additional orders received.

Just finishing a boddy set for DaddyA in bright yellow, RAL 1021, had a few visitors and they all commented has fantastic it looks. The yellow and black would go great together.

Regards....AndyH

ijkl842 17th November 2009 02:30 AM

As a practical matter

As a practical matter, in order to tell which pole of a magnet is north and which is south, it is not necessary to use the Earth's magnetic field at all. For example, one calibration method would be to compare it to an electromagnet, whose poles can be identified by the right-hand rule.solarwaterheaters.cc

Neil P 17th November 2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

As a practical matter, in order to tell which pole of a magnet is north and which is south, it is not necessary to use the Earth's magnetic field at all. For example, one calibration method would be to compare it to an electromagnet, whose poles can be identified by the right-hand rule.solarwaterheaters.cc
Er.....thanks for those pearls of wisdom. :confused: :confused: :D

Neil