Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   SVA/Legal (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   IVA Application Form IVA 1C (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13491)

Stot 26th September 2014 10:18 AM

IVA Application Form IVA 1C
 
Here is how I filled out my application form IVA 1C amd IVA 4 when applying for my IVA. This was for a 1.6 MX5 based build.

IVA 1C




IVA 4


Sent this along with
  • PHOTOS OF BUILD STAGES - About 20 making sure there are photos of your seat belt/harness mounts fully welded in.
  • COPY INVOICES FOR MAJOR PARTS - I sent most of the invoices I had.
  • ENGINE ORIGIN LETTER - Got this from Mazda to prove the age of the engine. May not need this as the IVA guys said the donor V5 would do. Worth checking with your IVA station.
  • COPY OF DONOR V5C

Cheers
Stot

CTWV50 26th September 2014 11:21 AM

Thanks, stupid question but how much is the test? I thought it was 450, is that right?

Stot 26th September 2014 11:25 AM

Up til 30th September its 450. Dont know if it goes up or what after that.

Cheers
Stot

CTWV50 26th September 2014 03:11 PM

Right all done really just waiting on some invoices and need to take some completed photos and have them printed. Oh and I need to come up with 450.

Thanks Steve and others.

V627/1 and V55/5 next when they arrive.

K4KEV 26th September 2014 08:39 PM

Make sure you have the steel invoice for your chassis when it comes to registration ....a very nice lady from dvla rang me at home and asked if I could provide a receipt just for the steel chassis....she had assumed I had got it from SSC. It is looking like the timing of your "on the road" completion will tie in very nicely for next spring.

CTWV50 27th September 2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4KEV (Post 98830)
Make sure you have the steel invoice for your chassis when it comes to registration ....a very nice lady from dvla rang me at home and asked if I could provide a receipt just for the steel chassis....she had assumed I had got it from SSC.

Like this...


Quote:

Originally Posted by K4KEV (Post 98830)
It is looking like the timing of your "on the road" completion will tie in very nicely for next spring.

That's the plan.:)

baz-r 4th October 2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stot (Post 98819)
Up til 30th September its 450. Dont know if it goes up or what after that.

Cheers
Stot

still the same from oct 1st 2014
https://www.gov.uk/government/public...1-october-2014


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.