Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Talon's new business plan (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12851)

Talonmotorsport 2nd August 2013 09:09 PM

Talon's new business plan

removed removed

K4KEV 2nd August 2013 09:39 PM

lol......good one Phil

Oscar 3rd August 2013 12:44 AM

Ah, the unnapreciated ostrich approach. Simple and succinct, I like it ;)

Enoch 3rd August 2013 09:30 AM

That's cunning. You won't be able to hear the phone and your missus will have somewhere to park her bike. Sorted.

flyerncle 4th August 2013 07:58 AM

Keep your ankles together,much less of a target !:eek:

jason 82 6th August 2013 07:19 AM

Phil, desperate for my bits mate. Any chance of an update please, as you don't answer the phone. Cheers. Jason aston:rolleyes:

jason 82 8th August 2013 06:57 AM

Been waiting for over 5 weeks for my parts from Talon. Nobody answers the phone, emails are rarely answered and texts are ignored. After many weeks of trying to get my parts from Talon, I have now asked paypal to get me a refund. But he has given them a tracking number that does not exist on the FedEx tracker which is the said courier. Please buy with caution, and bare in mind the customer service that you will receive. The message on the forum yesterday was to keep face to everybody on the forum. I have cone into hard times the last few weeks after my dad was taking seriously ill, and having to have time off work e.t.c. And every penny has a huge value at the moment. My only stress relief is my kit car, and I can't even work on that, because I have been waiting for around 5 weeks for wishbone parts off Talon. The invoice was sent to me through paypal as soon as the order was placed, it was paid immediately. I will never use Talon again. I am only posting this on the forum to warn others of my experience, as we are all in the same boat. :confused:

The V8 Files 8th August 2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason 82 (Post 92445)
Been waiting for over 5 weeks for my parts from Talon. Nobody answers the phone, emails are rarely answered and texts are ignored. After many weeks of trying to get my parts from Talon, I have now asked paypal to get me a refund. But he has given them a tracking number that does not exist on the FedEx tracker which is the said courier. Please buy with caution, and bare in mind the customer service that you will receive. The message on the forum yesterday was to keep face to everybody on the forum. I have cone into hard times the last few weeks after my dad was taking seriously ill, and having to have time off work e.t.c. And every penny has a huge value at the moment. My only stress relief is my kit car, and I can't even work on that, because I have been waiting for around 5 weeks for wishbone parts off Talon. The invoice was sent to me through paypal as soon as the order was placed, it was paid immediately. I will never use Talon again. I am only posting this on the forum to warn others of my experience, as we are all in the same boat. :confused:

It is with regret to say that I am having the same difficulties with Talon. Payment sent over for flat pack wishbone parts and mushrooms on the 9th May, 13 weeks today. No delivery or response to messages, phone calls or text.

Ironically I only ever placed the order in response to Talon's 'the end is nigh! Again....' http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12639

Dispute's raised with credit card and paypal.

TheArf 8th August 2013 01:23 PM

I think you will need a bigger shovel than the one in the picture to dig your way out of this one Phil

Arfon

jason 82 8th August 2013 05:41 PM

Phil, everybody has problems, but a text message takes seconds. No rush means 2 week maximum & not 13 weeks in vmax's case. Nobody is picking on you, but we are paying for a service that takes too long, and you get no communication. As a self employed person, surely you have to implement a system. This forum should be your bread and butter, not somewhere to muck people about. You have seen the shit that Nathan from NTS has on here, surely that would have been a warning to you as what not to do. You have some brilliant ideas, but without the buyers trust they are a non starter. I said on Monday through pm and text to cancel the order, making them and dispatching them after I have already cancelled them is no good. Just refund my money please. :mad: