Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Bodywork and interior (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Trying to contact VMAX (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14118)

Cropper 3rd September 2017 10:15 AM

Trying to contact VMAX

Vmax your pm box is full, you need to empty some messages to receive some more! Still waiting for my wind deflector

vmax1974 3rd September 2017 10:19 AM

Replied have cleared a few

Cropper 9th September 2017 08:29 PM

Your inbox is full again, I still have not received the wind deflector you were sending 2 weeks ago. Please reply with some delivery info or have I just wasted my money?

vmax1974 10th September 2017 09:12 AM

Sorry just seen this my inbox is now full of addresses and peoples details that i will need to download and print before i can delete any

I dropped the package off on friday so will be there probably around wednesday

Cropper 10th September 2017 09:36 AM

Thank you, quick tip for you, keep your customers informed, it saves a lot of frustration, even if it is not the communication people want any comms is better than none, it costs nothing & is so easy.
Neil

Cropper 14th September 2017 08:38 PM

Still no parcel!

chris_smith 15th September 2017 06:26 PM

Sent you a pm cropper

Cropper 18th September 2017 10:58 PM

Well surprise surprise the wind deflector has still not turned up, what excuse are you going to use this time?

garyout 19th September 2017 07:31 PM

VMAX

If your reading this can you pm me an email address I can contact you on its been a year and I'd like a return!!!!!

Gary

Cropper 19th September 2017 08:09 PM

Gary, try his Facebook page

garyout 19th September 2017 08:20 PM

Not on Facebook mate

Gary

garyout 22nd September 2017 02:36 PM

ELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! :mad:

Cropper 22nd September 2017 10:06 PM

Gary, try his Facebook page

PorkChop 22nd September 2017 11:33 PM

It might be worth pointing out that Dave posted on 5 September implying that he had no money to buy materials and work had "ground to a halt".

Cropper 26th September 2017 08:58 PM

He was supposed to post out an already made item that I paid for, still waiting! Over a month now

norton 26th September 2017 09:09 PM

You'll get used to that. Promised me £150 refund end of last month but that didn't happen.

garyout 1st October 2017 03:01 PM

Well what a suprice tried to get hold of business man of the year through face book and he's disappeared.

So Dave this is the last time I will try this please contact me regarding my refund!!!!!!

If any one wants to put there pennies worth in about hes trying then dont waste your time. I have never heard so many lies and bullshit from
one person I just want my £500

I'm sorry for the rant

Gary

garyout 1st October 2017 08:31 PM

If any one else is owed can you pm me this will obviously will be confidential

Gary

norton 1st October 2017 08:34 PM

I'm owed £150, I have all his messages both as vmax and Dave Williams on FB should small claims come to be.

administrator1 4th October 2017 01:58 PM

Following a request from another member I'd like to suggest that posting on the forum is an inappropriate platform to pursue difficulties that result from commercial transactions between members.

I'd respectively ask that contributors to this thread wishing to pursue matters do so outside the forum or through private messaging.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Haynes Admin

Cropper 5th October 2017 06:31 PM

To be honest, when a business transaction has been arranged through the forum I think it is entirely the correct place to try & contact the member in question, especially when all other forms of communication have been exhausted or ignored. It is also worthwhile to let other members know of potential issues before they part with any money. When a member is offering a service through the forum then not completing the transaction I would have thought the administrators would have been interested in resolving the issues that are concerning some members who are feeling let down at the moment.

norton 5th October 2017 06:40 PM

I was having similar thoughts. The forum has happily let sellers carry on making money via the forum but now that its gone wrong the forum no longer wants anything to do with it.

I appreciate may have come to the admin stating its difficult for him but its also very difficult for the many many people affected by his poor conduct and lack of communication, refund of delivery of product.

In short, if you're going to allow people to do business on your forum then you should also play a part in clearing the mess up when it goes wrong. If it wasn't for the forum so far the affected people may not of been able to connect and make this very serious issue public.

garyout 6th October 2017 07:56 AM

I totally agree with you both but the way I am feeling about it all at the moment I couldn't of been that polite,

all affected need to vent frustration and worn others or would they rather we drove to his house to sort it? :mad:

Gary

rolsty 6th October 2017 07:12 PM

Right !
I have tried not too write about this on here for over a year now!
I placed an order with a bodywork supplier and he messed me around for 8 months promising me the bits I’d ordered and finally collecting them only to find not all of it was made !
The supplier then promised the rest of the bits and everything from a hurricane to the aliens took it happened to stop them coming !
My car then sat on axle stands for another 5 months ! Making my garage an unusable space.
The bits eventually came after giving up and going through the legal way to get them but the supplier didn’t know that when they suddenly arrived!
So after waiting more than a year I finally had bodywork (although not of the quality promised)
I can understand the administrative team here not wanting slander but many people are sat at home worrying that their money has been wasted and none of us have a big budget for a kit car to loose.
Perhaps if this website could help and if people knew where they honestly stand and how many others are in the same deceptive boat with them ?
I thought I was the only one being messed around and when you know more are out there then for some reason I knew it wasn’t my fault and I hadn’t been too trusting because some people can be devious when the hole that they have dug themselves gets deeper and deeper!
As long as it’s factual then why stop honesty even if the offending party don’t like it ?
It has a big effect on a family man using his little bit of pocket money to build a car as his toy and his want and enthusiasm soon can disappear !

Cropper 4th November 2017 02:22 PM

My part actually turned up today only 2 months late!

twinturbo 7th November 2017 09:54 PM

thats good news.