Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   attention (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2375)

HandyAndy 21st July 2009 12:34 PM

attention

please everyone............

look at the last couple of posts on the LCB forum of the thread

By By Locost ( its in the "anything else section )

i am disgusted with the member Neville Jones, he is the type that should be banned.

this is pathetic childish school playground bullying

andy
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dogwood 21st July 2009 12:44 PM

Just seen it mate.
Thoroughly agree with you.

What a praTTTT:mad:

So tempted to reply to it.
But I'm sticking with my no further postings...

Much as I like LCB forum, I just don't agree with whats going on.
And no it has nothing to do with the £5 donation, I would have been happy to pay that.

David

Bonzo 21st July 2009 01:09 PM

It is a sad day indeed when the admin of a forum let morons post comments like that. :eek: :eek:

Qiute happy to take action over a joke yet allow such disgusting behavior, just because it suits !!?? :mad: :mad:

slimtater 21st July 2009 01:37 PM

I have added my view to the post by N Jones on LCB plus reported it as follows:

The content of this post isn't appropriate and does not have any evidence to support the claim made.
As an owner of a Haynes Roadster, I also find that it dis-credits this type of build and also those involved in the original design/creation - again without evidence.
Considering the approach taken by admin/mods regarding recent posts and members, to apply equality, the post should be deleted and the poster should be banned with a statement as to why they have been banned added to their signature.

HandyAndy 21st July 2009 01:40 PM

hear hear well said Tim,

i,ve also just responded to yet another member on there suggesting that we "boardhoppers" should stop swapping between forums :mad: :mad:

andy

cjtheman 21st July 2009 06:07 PM

hi all just joined here been following this ongoing thread between chrisw and chrisg
i think its completely over the top and a bit unfair hope it gets solved soon
and as for the pratt
neville jones his profile states building book locost
thats what i built but if you look through the second edition of the book the welding shown on the pictures i would say is dangerous
so i hope for his sake and others his welding is better
rant over
cheers
colin

aerosam 22nd July 2009 09:56 AM

Hi there Col, glad I'm not the only LCB asylum seeker over here!

oldtimer 22nd July 2009 11:42 AM

There are more of us every day.....

I still can't find a 'for sale' section.............or do I have to pay £5.....!....sorry !! it was a joke....I just couldn't help myself!!

HandyAndy 22nd July 2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldtimer (Post 18648)
There are more of us every day.....

I still can't find a 'for sale' section.............or do I have to pay £5.....!....sorry !! it was a joke....I just couldn't help myself!!

:) Chris i believe has asked for a "for sale" section to be added to the forum from whoever controls the layout of the forum, but the process takes time to implement .
hopefully soon, or if you are in the deep south west "dreckly" :D

andy

thewinker 22nd July 2009 03:42 PM

You think Haynes will let you buy/sell stuff on a forum with their name on it? It'll never happen, unless you just want to buy brand new Haynes manuals.