Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Birthday Saturn Sports Cars (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5347)

HandyAndy 2nd November 2010 08:11 AM

Happy Birthday Saturn Sports Cars

I,d like to say a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Andy ( Spud69 ), of Saturn Sports Cars.

It is 12 months today since Saturn opened its doors, supplying practically every part needed to build the Roadster.

I know personally how much work Andy ( & his family) has put into the creation of Saturn, the extremely long hours needed to make a new business venture work, especially in the current economic climate .

Andy has from the outset tried to offer a unique service to the Roadster community by offering great products at very competetive prices along with friendly support to any Roadster builder with great customer service, this, coupled with his knowledge of the Roadster after firstly building his own ( his own Roadster was the 5th car completed) has I,m sure helped alot of forum members build their own Roadster.

Not forgetting the "Monkey Burgers" & ride outs in his car that alot of folk have enjoyed & most likely will never forget their first experience of a Roadster on the road or track.:cool: :cool:

Best wishes to Saturn Sports Cars.

cheers
andy

Anja O'No 2nd November 2010 08:49 AM

Congratulations Saturn Sports Cars

Well Andy you have beaten me to it.
I can only second everything you have stated in your post..

Congratulations Saturn Sports Cars...the only way is up from here on

Anja:)

Twin 2nd November 2010 09:10 AM

All the best SATURN, may you trade for many a day :)

Bonzo 2nd November 2010 09:18 AM

Happy birthday & well done Saturn

Congratulations on your first year of trading folks :) :cool:

I know how hard you have all worked to make it happen & admire all that you have achieved in just one year :)

Here's wishing you many more happy years of trading :)

K4KEV 2nd November 2010 10:01 AM

Happy birthday SSC
Keep on being nice to people Andy ....it is by far the biggest asset of your company.:)

Locky 2nd November 2010 10:04 AM

Happy Birthday, and good luck with the following years to come.

spud69 2nd November 2010 10:37 AM

:eek: Well What Do You Say...:eek:

Thanks to everyone involved, especially HAndy and Anja who's been a great help even putting up with all the tantrums and swearing.

It has and still is very hard work but Chris has given us all a great car and design to build on. Took it out yesterday after fixing a problem with a tps sensor coming loose which caused the Megajolt thinking throttle was always 100% therefore not retarding the ignition enough - got full power again and it was AWESOME. As Flyerncle has said and fine whiskey with a hell of a kick.

Also a big thanks to the magazines who have also been a great help with some nice features and even a front cover, even though i've spent a fair bit in advertising to, but they are really pushing on the Haynes Roadster. Also got a feature in the new out CKC annual edition and a feature on the Rotary Roadster in the next edition of CKC. AshG has also got a good write up in the CKC annual - well done.....;)

Think we are ready for the single seater going forward now....;)

Thanks.....AndyH

monsterob 2nd November 2010 10:41 AM

Congratulations great achievment great company

John.W 2nd November 2010 11:49 AM

Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Saturn keep up the good work and thanks again for hospitality and the ride out in the roadster.

All the best John

Enoch 2nd November 2010 12:25 PM

Congratulations to all at Saturn, I am sure you will go on to even greater things. Everything I have had from you has been superb, your help and advice has always been spot on and given willingly. So have a virtual beer on me, here's to the next year.
Enoch