Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Bodywork and interior (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   windscreen frame lower section (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13743)

Ricky 1st October 2015 05:25 PM

windscreen frame lower section
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone could help me I'm trying to find out the name of the aluminum T slotted section that goes on the bottom of the windscreen would anyone perhaps know the name of this piece because I'm trying to find some. Thanks :)

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.