Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Donor cars (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2.0 Twin Cam Sierra breaking or whole car (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4729)

Doughnutter 2nd August 2010 09:23 AM

2.0 Twin Cam Sierra breaking or whole car

Hi,

I've got a twin cam Sierra that I was going to use as a kit car donor but due to many other commitments and projects i'm now unable to find the time.

2.0 Twin cam engine.
Auto box although I have several 2wd MT75 gearbox's and associated parts eg props / pedals etc available
Other than that car is complete. Just out of MOT and Tax but was used daily as a run about and everythings ok. May want the odd bush renewing and the rear shocks are knackered.

I also have a massive supply of Sierra spares available so if theres anything that you want just let me know. Pinto bike carb conversions, MT75 / T9 propshafts / diffs etc etc

I'm happy to sell the car complete for £300 as it is or break it up for parts if people need the front assemblys / rears / hubs / rack / diff etc.

I can deliver parts if required, I am up and down the M1 corridor regually and I also have a flat bed to deliver the car if required at a cost of £1.50 per mile (only charge the outgoing journey, not the return milage).

Either reply on here or email me at doughnutters@hotmail.com

Cheers :D

Headshot 2nd August 2010 09:27 PM

I am after an MT75 box, how much?
Cheers.

Enoch 2nd August 2010 09:39 PM

Don't suppose you have the rubber inner gear lever gaitor do you?
Enoch

Doughnutter 3rd August 2010 09:32 AM

Assuming its just a 2wd twin cam MT75 box then its £60 :D

2wd MT75 hybrids for the 24v Cosworth engine are a fair bit more. I have all the bits to build 2 of these but none ready to go at the moment.

Doughnutter 3rd August 2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch (Post 42554)
Don't suppose you have the rubber inner gear lever gaitor do you?
Enoch

I'll have a look and take some pictures later for you if I have :D

jasongray5 3rd August 2010 09:54 AM

Im after some steering column shroud? Do you have a picture, as I have 2 of the wrong kind already:(

Doughnutter 3rd August 2010 10:27 AM

There are several different types of surround for the steering coloumn dependant on yera. Mk1, Mk2 and facelift Mk2 ones.
I think I have at least one of each in the loft / shed or garage, which type is it your after?

jasongray5 3rd August 2010 12:15 PM

The one im looking for, came from a G reg, 2.0DOHC Giha, I have the bottom half, just need the top half and hazzard switch. I can take a picture if it is still needs explaining:)
Cheers, Jas

Headshot 4th August 2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doughnutter (Post 42575)
Assuming its just a 2wd twin cam MT75 box then its £60 :D

2wd MT75 hybrids for the 24v Cosworth engine are a fair bit more. I have all the bits to build 2 of these but none ready to go at the moment.

I am after rear assembly too, diff/shafts/hubs how much for this including box (2wd) cheers (where are you based?)

Cheers

Doughnutter 4th August 2010 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headshot (Post 42643)
I am after rear assembly too, diff/shafts/hubs how much for this including box (2wd) cheers (where are you based?)

Cheers

I'm happy to sell the rear beam, diff, both drive shafts, hubs, calipers and a 2wd box for £150

I'm based in Derby but can get goods to Northampton and Watford areas on a regular basis :D