View Single Post
Old 14th August 2015, 04:54 PM

I'm baaaaack!!!

Since my last post many things have cropped up which meant the roadster was put on the back burner for a while...

Spent almost all of last year rennovating a little flat as a project, and as these things always go...it took wayyy longer than expected. Finally got it sold in October 2014 - then went on holiday and got engaged

The Mrs. (to be) didnt want to hang about so booked the wedding for July 2015 which meant lots of planning and visting venues & shops took up the first half of this year

So now I am a married man, back from honeymoon and really really wanting to get back into the garage to play! With a free day on the cards tomorrow I intend to get out there and get to work on getting the engine out of the rapidly corroding MX-5 that's still sitting in the driveway (further incentive is that I'm not allowed any new toys until the MX-5 is gone!).

Sorry I have been away for so long but it's good to still see a lot of familiar names kicking around and I look forward to catching up on everyone else's builds too!

Mark