Thread: how far do i go
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2009, 07:52 PM

It is top class. The only problem with sponsored parachute jumps are that they are with an instructor and your just along for the ride, you dont get to control anything, although the good thing about them are that you go straight to 10,000 foot and free fall. Where as what im doing is starting from the very begining and jumping on my own at 3,500 foot, to start with my chute auto deploys as soon as i jump and then i take it from there, as i get better i go higher and higher and start to pull my own chute as soon as i leave the plane and then progress through free fall times until eventually i just from 10,000 foot and doing 60 second free falls. If anyones interested in learning to parachute/skydive then feel free to pm me if you have any questions, but i do recommend to do a tandem jump to see if you like it before you put a lot of money into it (it is an expensive sport).

Back to engines though, anyone know what the 0-60 speed of a 1.8l CVH is? And what does this increase to when bike carbs are added? Also what is the 0-60 of a zetec + a zetec with mods?