View Single Post
Old 8th August 2009, 01:09 PM

Not picking holes in anything or with anyone and my moto is "expect nothing and you wont be dissapointed" and without seeing the goods pictures do not show off the goods to their best,look at Jordan,(no thanks).
People make things for a good reason,self satisfaction (Roadster,I made this!)
for other people (sale) and the old cherry Profit.

You only have to read this forum and a zillion others and you get the same old same old every time,people are entitled to their opinion right or wrong.

My point is,look at what you are getting/buying and if it pleases you and is what you require buy it.
Caveat Emptor if I remember correctly is latin for "Buyer Beware do I need to say more...........

And this is not aimed at or near any individual for any reason and the vendors that frequent the site/forum by their own admission are genuinely involved in the product/manufacture.

The cost is a premium factor of course but who is to say that a chassis from north of Watford for a larger amount is better than one from the southern regions for a lesser amount
again I have no axe to grind and really dont give a toss,choice is exactly that !
Flack awaited....

Last edited by flyerncle : 8th August 2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Re-read other post