Thread: Bodywork FS
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2010, 12:47 PM

This always seems to happen with threads relating to GTS - it becomes an elongated debate with divided camps.
Simple facts are:
* Some people have good things to say and some people bad things to say about GTS/Darren
* Some people have had good service, some mediocre and some bad from GTS (I fall in to the latter)
* There is a lot of suspicion around relating to anything connected to GTS, especially when the connections aren't immediately obvious OR as has been the case in the past, where a covert approach is used i.e. different username, new eBay trader, second/third parties etc
* Lots of mitigation has been given in the past relating to GTS/Darren and the trading style, organisational shortfalls etc. Don't think we need to read any more.
Perhaps if there had been a little bit of openness when this thread started along the lines of:
Hi, Through my own business, I am working with Darren at GTS and I aim to supply their bodywork but through my own reputable (evidence based) company. Appreciate there may have been difficulties with this supllier in the past, but feel free to PM/email me with your requirements and see if I can assist. I also post on LCB under the username of XXXXXXXX and you can see for yourself what I have or haven't been able to do.

Not saying that this would have completely prevented the thread evolving, but I am sure at the least it would have stopped me writing such a long post!
I had my difficulties with GTS 18 months ago, sorted through a credit card refund and choose not to use them any more, but I am over it and I have moved on.