View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2011, 08:11 AM

Thanks for the moral support chaps

I know some of you will think I am crazy, after all, with exception of the propshaft, I have all i need to complete my build & to be honest one months hard graft woud see the build on the Road !!??

Guess it's a man thing, I am sure we can all relate to how something that is not quite right in your mind can keep on nagging away at you.

Ash

Thank's for the link to the Epoxy Mastic 121
Bought mine via Ebay & only afterwards did I find that I could have got it cheaper by buying direct from Rust Busters.

Darn right mate, 2 must be better than 1 .... That's what the wifey tells me when she is bying even more clothes

The Epoxy Mastic is a great product & can be applied buy brush, roller or spray.
Very versatile too, can be put on very thick with a brush or roller or it can be sprayed on in several light coats & even sprayed very thick to give a slightly stippled finish.
This kind of product is used extensively in the shipyards to cope with the harsh marine enviroment.

Les

Methinks you know me too well mate & yes that Red Top engine is still calling to me

Keep you posted chaps

www.roadster-builders.co.uk