Thread: A milestone
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2011, 10:43 PM

Talking A milestone

Thought I'd better let you all know my chassis is ready for welding up so you can share my joy

Anyway it may just encourage others like me who basically know nothing but muddle through like blundering around in the dark
I'd post a photo but I dont even know how to do that (a pm from anyone who can help in that dept. would be appreciated---keep it simple!!)
A big hug for all those who answered my stupid questions and offered advice --I'd have no chance without this forum- also those nice people who make great bits that I can buy.

Hubs and calipers etc are de-rusting away in the garage,sump ready to go on,wishbones hanging on garage wall, got mushrooms,got tranny drag thingys,got ball joints,got snowdrops and crocuses in the garden, got a drop of sunshine outside, dust cover just come off kwak ,chain oiled and ready to go.How much better can it get?

Unfortunately there's a long way to go yet 'til I can sit in it and play (and go vrooom,vroooom )and I've never seen a Haynes roadster "in the flesh" let alone sat in one. So please tell me where and when are the shows where I can go and see one and perhaps meet some of the people I only know as usernames

Cheers

Adrian