View Single Post
Old 29th August 2011, 03:43 PM

Smile Fair comment Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo View Post
Ok Ronnie.

How about just the major stuff of does and donts with some pointers as where to go ie, the brake thing,seat belt stuff, lighting ect. These are set in stone really but builders are being tripped up repeatedly. I think these lads have a good point here. Also there are solutions to most things but they seem to get buried within the postings and seem very hard to retrieve.

Bob
Fair doo's Bob

Can definately see where you are coming from & yes I agree that a list of the IVA basics would indeed be quite useful

I guess for example, a secondary fixing for the mushroom inserts on the front uprights & the minimum seat head restraint height just to name a couple

Yes stuff does kinda get burried away in old threads, that said, we have a quite helpfull bunch of guys on here & are happy to offer advice .

This forum is quite unique, can't remember the last time I heard the dreadded " Have you tried the search feature "

With the constant goverment/DOT meddling with the IVA test, everything will remain subject to change.

Probably didn't make it clear in my last post , Yes I would like to see a sticky thread dedicated to IVA test resuts

www.roadster-builders.co.uk