View Single Post
Old 12th February 2012, 04:34 PM

Keep thinking positive Rob, it will all come together for you sooner or later. I've had a bit of a trial myself lately, just had so many other jobs to do that the Dragon has been left untouched for months. To the point that its starting to be "in the way" if you know what I mean. I really, really want to have a good day or two on it but there are just so many other jobs that are more important: rewiring our exhibition trailer for 12 volt operation, finishing the high level cupboards in the camper, tidying the wiring in the camper, installing a new CCTV system at work and another one at home, plastering several walls at home, redecorating the spare room and turning it into a work room, editing a music video for a local band and making DVDs of it etc, etc, etc.

Then on Friday I slipped over on a wet floor at work and bruised my left knee, hip, ribs and elbow (missed cracking my head on the 8Tonne lift by about 2mm) and followed that up on Saturday by slipping over on ice and bruising my right knee, hip and elbow.

How's work going, you got anything sorted yet?

D.