View Single Post
Old 7th August 2009, 11:17 PM

Sorry John but i am confused as you posted a thread which said and i quote:
Having gone to all this trouble, and having become recently aware of the difficulty in obtaining a ready-made chassis, I am now wondering if I should offer ready-made chassis to others. In order to know how much to ask, though, I have to know just what I am going to be supplying, in other words, just what is a complete chassis?
This was copied and pasted from a previous post. My question was a genuine one as you had said you were going to do this yourself and i was wondering what prices people actually charge in different areas and if there is a market and good profit margin in making chassis and selling them on.
I have already said on here that I was thinking of offering chassis and parts for sale myself and now i can see there seems to be at least 3 different people offering chassis at varying prices and states of completion from a little over £300 to nearly a grand but still noone in the south west. you come across as being very knowledgable about the profit margin available so that is why i asked what you would be charging
Ray