View Single Post
Old 19th July 2009, 10:12 AM

Hello to all that have commented on my ebay listing it's always a good idea to do market research before throwing money and time down the drain. So for the 40p that the ebay listing has cost me so far I'd says it's money well spent.
I've taken on board your comments about having to add the welded parts to an already painted chassis. The reason for suppling a chassis in such basic form was intended to be a starting point to take the difficult and most daunting part of the chassis construction off the builders mind.
As for the quality of the materials it's all as it should be 16 gauge box section and would have been a light dust over with satin black as most cars seem to take over two years to complete.
My usual line of buisness is as a Autograss fabricator and painter building cars,rollcages,fuel tanks,resprays etc. My over heads are very low due to being a one man band and unlike large company's with air craft hanger rent and 10-20 wages to pay I am able to under cut them some what.
As for getting what you pay for I might as well put the prices up now knowing what people are willing to pay for what should be a 'locost' product, So less 'locost' more kit car?
Thank you all for your input and comments I'll will get some pics posted on ebay or on here in the next week or so.