View Single Post
Old 31st October 2009, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer99 View Post
So now we're seeing more suppliers taking up the Haynes Roadster mantle, are any of them going to add a windscreen to their product list? I keep trying to convince myself that an aeroscreen will be fine (maybe it will for IVA and save me the hassle of wipers etc) but longer term, I know I need a screen...
Jeff,

If you can wait a short while SSC are working with Alphax Kitcars over in Holland to produce a frame and windscreen for the Haynes, we will be sending over a scuttle to them soon for them to fabricate a windscreen and frame. Not sure how long it will take but probably not too long. Alphax are distributing chassis, bodies and components for the Haynes to the european market which SSC are to be supplying.

The aeroscreens do have quite a benefit above 40mph, pushing most of the wind up and over your head. But obviously not the wet stuff.... you're right about timing though, best after iva mainly for the demisters you would have to fit.

Regards....AndyH

Regards..........AndyH