View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2013, 02:20 PM

I honestly didn't even consider that Kev, thanks for the input, will get a couple ordered later on today.

I think the next job now is to make a bracket to mount the polo header tank you can see on the right of the second picture, cost me £6 brand new including postage and even comes with a level sensor so I could implement a low coolant warning on my dash. However it didn't come with a cap and the cap has just cost me £6 to buy... Then once that is mounted I can decided how I want to route my cooling system and then buy all of the silicon hose, joiners, clips and the like, looks like it's going to cost a fair bit but buy cheap buy twice...

I've also looked into the cost of getting my bonnet and nose cone vinyl wrapped as it looks like it will be beyond my ability and I got a quote back for £140 with them providing the vinyl, which isn't too bad and will be a last resort after attempting them myself.

My Build Blog: http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2736 - Last Update: 31st October 2020

Total Spent so far: Stopped counting