View Single Post
Old 25th August 2009, 04:17 PM

there is nothing wrong at all in discussing alternative suppliers of the various parts to build a Roadster, i suppose also that parts that are available elsewhere that are of the "universal" type of part, ie steering racks/brake lines etc then they can be sourced from almost any motor factors,

as for the bodywork, then there is a "slight" purpose of being directed to Triton & thats purely due to the fact that fabby,s products are made to measure for the Roadster,
as Ash has said it depends on your time/abilty to modify other suppliers products to make fit the Roadster.

Until another company starts making bodykits purely for the Roadster then Triton are the obvious choice of supplier if you don,t want to make your body.

also tho i would like to add that i think Fabby deserves a bit of support for his products, who else has put the effort into making good quality bodywork solely for the Roadster?
fabby is usually the first to say that nobody that is building a Roadster HAS to buy his kits, but come on guys, his kit is good stuff, he,s on the forum & is a keen supporter of the Roadster, thats my personal view & not intended to be a starting point of a heated discussion

cheers
andy

ps, & no i,m not on commission from Triton, i,ve never even met Mark yet