View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 12:56 PM
fabbyglass

Default Roadster logo T shirt

Howdy,
Some may know and some may not but after having surgery on my shoulder I have had to look at other avenues to get back into work, but most employers just go naaaaaa sorry mate not with a history of shite shoulder!!!

Soooooooooo, and it's nowt new I know but it's a giggle anyway...
I am making T shirts with daft logos and perhaps a few naughty words here and there

I borrowed the Roadster logo ( hope you don't mind Mr G) and made a roadsterish shape and slapped it thru my plotter...

White on black or black on white to keep things nice and simples but nutty sized t shirts are no bother.

Have a butchers at the picture and if you think it's naff say so but too be honest I'm not fussed as most will like it.... I kinda thought it would be cool for the shows etc.

As for price well 3 million quid a piece would be just dandy but these are top notch fruit of the loom numbers(not cheap horrible things) so with posties cut how does £14.99 sound but as in everything the more orders the better the price could be.......depends how generous I'm feeling too and if shoulder not messing me about...
Cheers and these really would make a wicked xmas pressie....
Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roadster logo.jpg (34.4 KB, 135 views)