View Single Post
Old 24th October 2010, 12:24 PM

Hi again guys.
I fully understand the somewhat aggressive (i would not say hostile for sure) attitude of the blokes here who are trying to build a car with as low money as possible. I know that the philosophy of the Haynes Roadster project is quite distant to the philosophy of my products.
What's the philosophy of my products and what's my philosophy in general as engineer? Top quality products for a realistic and not overinflated price. I would be willing to pay something more for a better engineered product and maybe delay my build a bit due to this. But i will not pay mad amounts of money for a product that is again at the top in terms of quality but has a "big name" behind it. I want to pay for engineering not for marketing.
I was recently looking at a "big name" (i will not say which one) pedalbox that was really nicely engineered, with nice features and it was something like 1000Euros... This is insane, i understand that a big company have a lot of people to pay at the end of the month but please don't ask me to pay them. I will pay for the product not for your bills.

Anyway, i don't demand people from this forum to buy my products. My main aim is more to build a reputation and get people speaking about my products, not to make super dooper sales and discounts.

Thanks all the guys for the good comments.