View Single Post
Old 7th February 2010, 11:35 AM

7 Feb

I got some time in the garage yesterday and constructed a frame for the roadster to sit on. My theory being I still need to turn the chassis upside down as there are some welds to do on the underside.

I had a look back through the build diary and noticed a gap in the pictorial history so went into the garage this morning and took some pics.

The chassis so far, all the suspension mounts are on, diff mount on and one side welded and the steering rack mount done, only one picture here, there are more on photo bucket. You can see the frame I made as well. It is bespoke to my garage as the floor slopes two ways. So the chassis is dead level now when it is on the frame.

[IMG][/IMG]

A pile of goodies.

[IMG][/IMG]

This lot requires cleaning and overhauling.

[IMG][/IMG]

I am off to my father’s on Tuesday and we are going to draw all the ally panels on Autocad and print them so I can modify paper templates before cutting the ally.

Once we have done them if anyone wants a copy of the file just let me know. Thanks to Pete (sorry I don’t know your forum name) who sent through the three he had done already.

Cheers Ginge

I was building but I am not now!

Build Pictures

Build Thread