View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 02:15 PM

Well I finished my last exam of 3rd year for my degree today and I got back to find my brake and fuel lines had arrived! Impressed doesnt get near to my opinion of them. They are very high quality and I think they will definitely look the business on my car. I haven't had a chance to get them fitted but I will try and do it tomorrow and take some pictures. Here are the pictures of what I got:

I've now painted my gearbox satin black, it was far too hot in the garage over the weekend so decided to take the engine and box out to give it a lick of paint, it looks a lot better now and I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. Still need to make the new gearbox mount, just need to find where I put my left over 5mm plate...

My rear light clusters, number plate light and aluminium passenger foot rest have been ordered from SVC so they should arrive at some point this week.

I ordered a new oil filter for my engine as I managed to dint my one, however the one that has arrived is the longer style which I don't think will fit as it will hit the steering column so I may have to order a new one. It only cost £4 so its that much of a problem.

I should start making a lot more progress on the car now that my dissertation and exams are out of the way.

My Build Blog: http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2736 - Last Update: 31st October 2020

Total Spent so far: Stopped counting