View Single Post
Old 10th April 2010, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default Gr8 morning :) In Spuds car.

Went over to Hartlepool with the wife and kids today to pick up my wishbones, pedal box, rack ext, diff brkts and tub conversion.

Drive over was lovely, got there at 9:45 and found Spuds and Handy's cars outside the unit gleaming in the sunshine.

Found Handy in the office and started chatting.

Had a good chat and coffee before Spud turned up and started chatting too. Wife and lads were also chatting and having a good look at the cars.

After sortign business with spud he took the wife out in his car, I had sugested to her that she may like ride and she jumped at the chance. She Loved IT!!

Then I had a ride too. It's reinforced all my desire to get one done. The car is a real point and squirt missile. But still manages to be relativly comfortable even with the glass seats, and the noise and wind rash are not as bad as I had thought

Mark and Coozer ( in his MNR Vortex ) also poped over for a visit ( Nice to meet you both )

Had a HandyBurgur ( YUM YUM ) cooked on the washing machine

All in all a gr8 morning, Both andys were very freindly and have an obvious pasion for Saturn. The workshop looked gr8, a complete chassis was ont eh table and a flatpack, and a glass set in the laying up area.

Andy's car was going weel even after yesterdays thrashing at the track day, Handys car is comming on nicely too, I had a try in the Mamba seats and they seem gr8 for the money.

After leaving we headed down to whitby, another nice drive. Got booked into our B&B and hit the beach for an hour or so, then wanderd up the beakwater, through the town and ended up with chish and fips from Magpies YUM..

Internet at B&B sorted

Pics late..

TT

Build Thread

Man Cave Mantiques

Cecil Street Auto Repairs Garage Carlisle

Build Cost £4181.65 - Last - Wheel Cylinders