View Single Post
Old 18th April 2010, 07:37 AM

Sounds like a plan guys, count me in but not for any committee posts please. My own website is hosted through a company called Streamline and I pay about £50 for two years, I've actually got several websites through them and in five years with them I've had no problems at all. http://www.streamline.net/

I'd suggest £10 a year for the subs as any less just isn't going to cover admin costs. It will help immensely if committee members are close geographically, We used to run a car club in the nineties and the committee was spread around quite a bit, Chairman in Sheffield, us in Telford, Treasurer in Cheshire, committee members in Bath, Leicester and Sunderland. It made committee meetings difficult to organise.

Personally I don't think there is any need for a paper newsletter, we're all here on the interwebby thing so it could be done as a pdf file and sent out by e-mail. If no-one else steps up for the job I'll put my hand up for newsletter editor as I've done this sort of stuff before. My son can design websites and we can handle regular updates if the material comes in from other members.

D.