View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2017, 09:08 AM
Ianr Ianr is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 233

The forms you will need are V55/5 and V627/1 . The first is a generic form for all manner of vehicles and the next is a built up vehicle form. I have dealt with Danielle Dymond at Kits and Rebuilds and have found her extremely helpful - even when I got something wrong!
The phone number I had for her was 01792 786053 not sure what you have
My build blog here
Reply With Quote