View Single Post
Old 16th May 2017, 07:41 PM

?You may well be able to vouch for him however no one has publically done so so far.

After so many months of nothing its perfectly reasonable to fear for your money which you trusted in someone but continually have nothing in return for. In fact, its reasonable to have felt that months ago let alone now.

I'm not expecting a sudden burst of activity but I do want this to be open and public. I fear others may have paid for bodywork in recent time and are now along for this ride. There is a complete lack of transparency here which is disconcerting for all those involved so I don't recognise me verbalising this publically as being any way out of line.

My criticising the lack of transparency is entirely proportionate as is the way I and others are feeling and I challenge anyone to suggest we've not been reasonable given the great length of time (that is still growing) we've had to wait. If Dave hadn't decided to produce Haynes bodywork we would have just gone elsewhere. I went with Dave has he undercut the other suppliers and it felt good to support someone who was part of this club. Had I have known this would be the outcome I would have simply saved some more and gone elsewhere. Your words almost imply we owe something here?

Your comment 'he picked up the "buck" when no one else could be bothered and "haynes" bodywork nearly disappeared ' is inaccurate. There are two other stable suppliers and as customers its us that are funding this venture as much as him.