View Single Post
Old 4th June 2010, 09:24 AM

Unhappy Sad resignation

It is with deep regret that I wish to stand down as a committee member of the proposed Haynes Sports Car Builders club.

After recent events, namely the appointment of Three committee members to act as Haynes forum moderators.

After re assurances that the Haynes Roadster forum would remain fully independent of any proposed club, it would now seem that the forum is to be controlled by 4 members of the clubs committee.

Personally , I feel that this is a conflict of interest & will ultimately harm the independence of the Haynes forum.
I for one find this unacceptable & wish to be no part of it.

I am still happy to be a club supporter but no longer wish to serve on the proposed committee & wish for my name to be removed from the clubs Committee members as of today.

Perhaps at this stage I may point out that at no time during the decision making process with regards to the appointment of committee members to act as forum admin was I included in the back room dealings.
Never even received an email, phone call or even a PM informing me of things that were so obviously hatched at Stoneleigh .

Perhaps the remaining committee members should take note, it will not bode well for the club if major decisions are taken behind closed doors & without consultation of the membership.

www.roadster-builders.co.uk