View Single Post
Old 4th June 2010, 10:40 AM

Ronnie,

I am deeply sorry to hear your decision.

I think the fact that three committee members are moderators is coincidental I was not party to the decision making process.

There is no conflict of interests, the club will simply be, as WE discussed, a place for like minded individuals to ‘belong’. As a moderator I intend to do just that moderate nothing more nothing less, not to get exited about things and continue to build my car and ask questions on here, maybe make the odd thread sticky or move a tread to a more relevant section.

Who was Chris to consult with when appointing moderators everyone on the forum? He didn’t consult ‘the committee’ as it has nothing to do with anyone being a committee member, if it was and you where not consulted, that would be underhand, it wasn’t, you weren’t, it’s not. (you have to read that three times I confused my self but I think it makes sense!).

This has nothing to do with committee members or the club.

From now on I will ask Andy to inform all committee members of any major or minor decisions that are taken. As yet none have been made. I have rung a few banks to test the water, no decisions made. Andy is waiting for some sort of reply from Haynes, I think, about the use of a name. that’s it.

Ronnie, please take a moment to reconsider your decision.

Cheers Ginge

I was building but I am not now!

Build Pictures

Build Thread