View Single Post
Old 4th June 2010, 11:18 AM

Ronnie,

My heart is saddened to read your last post,

The decision for the forum to have new moderators has only just happened in the last 6 days or so ( when Chris had Pm,d me , Ash & Ginge ),
and in no way has it any relation to the fact that the 3 new moderators are voted in club committee members, as Ginge has said, it is purely coincidental,

Like you Ronnie , we,re all passionate about this forum, & the creation of the club, but we were asked by Chris to be moderators only late last week & assure you this never even came into any conversation whilst we were all at the Stoneleigh show 4 weeks ago.

As far as I personally am concerned there has not been any "Back Room Dealings" whatsoever & I would never entertain or condone such happenings in any way at all, I am saddened that this thought had crossed your mind, said sincerely .

The need for more moderators was felt last year in the "Forum Melt Down" & with a recent situation AFTER the stoneleigh show it was deemed by Haynes admin that it is time more moderators be appointed, but the fact that we ( Ash, Ginge & myself ) are also club committee members has no connection in any way to us being asked by Chris.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider your decision, the help & information & pure enthusiasm for all things Roadster that you have Ronnie is an inspiration to us all.

I will always inform all committee members of any decisions/info with regard the "Club", now that the period of grace for objections has run its course , we can start making decisions as a fully voted in accepted committee, which we couldn,t do until the 30 day period of acceptance had passed.

cheers
andy

Last edited by HandyAndy : 4th June 2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: spelling