Thread: Chassis Kit
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2010, 01:57 AM

You're right in all that you say Andy, but don't get too stressed about recent events. I even said that following the recent kit car article that the feature was good for all haynes roadster suppliers and we should all be in the business for the benefit of the Haynes Roadster brand as it is now and going forward - for whatever we may gain from it and yes some of us are a business and need to make a living but we are in this business because we love the concept and the car itself. At the end of the day it is upto the builders themselves to make their own minds up and we shouldn't need to justify ourselves over who goes where and how much they pay for whatever service they may offer.

We are supplying a service to the industry so lets just enjoy doing that. I do not get involved in politics but recent posts seem to be undermining the nature of the haynes build philosophy. Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense but i've had a drink and i know what i mean.

All the Breast....AndyH

Regards..........AndyH