View Single Post
Old 11th June 2014, 05:44 PM

Have just been in the garage making the front wheel arches. I had done one version but they looked orrible so I have scrapped them and have started a second pair. I wanted to cover the front suspension with wheel arch to get around IVA issues of external projections but I just could not get it to look right. I am now getting round the projections by making the front wheel arch support and headlight support bracket so that the 100mm test sphere can not contact the upper wishbone mounts etc. That'll do it
Oscar, I don't think your Dad will notice that you have nicked his fuel tank if you hide the rest of the car. If you have a Brother you may like to blame him, that's what I used to do with mine. I actually came up with the idea by pure accident, while trying to save a few quid. Saw it at a car boot sale and thought it would work. Don't think the V12 will take long to go through the 10 gallons the tank holds though.
some piccies:

Hopefully from those you can start to get an idea of what the finished article will look like.
Dave.