View Single Post
Old 9th September 2017, 09:03 AM

This is my view on the Haynes book personally I think that the donor being to expensive I agree and also don't agree because in the UK as you guys who are from there have said they not easy to get and are expensive and you would prefer that they made a book with the mx5 donor which is fine but I think they should of continued printing the Chris gibbs book and make a new version with the mx5 and sell copies around the world especially in south africa because I'm sure there are people who would want to build one that don't have the kind of budgets to buy a ready built one and also reason why I say continue printing the Chris gibbs one is cause here in south africa we can sierras all over the show and very cheap and the forum should be open to new registrations cause I'm sure people will still come on here make friends as we all have done despite being in different countries and having the input of everyone's ideas and help that so many of us have used in our journey of building a haynes roadster and that still are building there own ones such as myself so this is just my thoughts I think haynes should consider these things