Thread: doner car
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2007, 08:12 PM
Chris Gibbs
Posts: n/a

You should get an age related plate.

That is, a J registration but NOT the donor registration.

This seems to be universal these days but the DVLA and VOSA are a law unto themselves!

Emissions would be tested on the age of the engine, which you would have to prove. Usually the log book will suffice but with a replacement engine you might need a letter from the manufacturer, which they can supply if you send them the engine number.


Reply With Quote