View Single Post
Old 25th June 2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyAndy View Post
Geeman,
yes you are doing well, but lets get this front end sorted.
it may not be as easy as you say to just cut the bottom of FF2 & FF3 as where the bend in these two pieces is positioned it is critical to where you place the front upper suspension brackets, do me a favour please & go & get the measurement from the build table to the point of the bend in the FF2 FF3 at the outer most position, as this will determine the position of the suspension brackets mounting( i know you haven,t even thought that far ahead but it needs to be correct from where you are up to at the moment) hope i,m not being a pain in the butt?

andy
im not completely sure as to what you mean, but i think this is it. If you look on the top diagram on page 162(or the drawing for ff2 and ff3 in appendix 1 if you have the old book which may be different) the bit thats meant to be 69.5 is about 69.5mm, but the bit thats meant to be 290mm is about 294mm and 293mm which is what is making it higher i think. Hope that helps.

Also id much rather get this fixed now than have bigger problems later, so any help is much appreciated.