View Single Post
Old 29th June 2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillhamOnline View Post
Hi, I would like to introduce my new company chameleon garage (formally Gillham online). Last year Gillham online was in the process of being rebranded and transformed into a limited company as ‘Gillham online’ was only meant to be a temporary name to see how feasible the company would be. However, due to a change in circumstances and a family illness this transformation never completed and had to go on the back burner. Towards the end of last year I started to shut Gillham online down due to family matters taking priority and not being able to keep up with the orders by my self, I thought that it was the right thing to do rather than letting customers down with late deliveries.

I am now in a position that allows me enough workshop time to produce products again. I am planning on having a limited amount of products in a certain colour which will allow me to build up stock levels and reduce the turnaround time. Fridays will be my dispatch day as this is a day that I am guaranteed to be at the workshop. Hopefully with items in stock and customers knowing that their items will be dispatched on a Friday there won’t be delay in getting parts out.
At least we can now put a name to a face so to speak