View Single Post
Old 7th May 2020, 01:19 PM

So a quick update. The car is now ready for the track. I have all of the powder coated suspension back together. The fuel line was replaced.

I previously got my carbs refurbished and after getting them back the car wouldn't start, this was over 2 years ago. Since replacing the fuel line I tried to get the car started with no luck. It was definitely pumping fuel, but it turned out I had no spark. Cue taking off the scuttle and pulling out the dash and dismantling my loom to find a loose connection to my EDIS 4 module from a crimp connection. This was soon fixed and the car fired straight up on the button.

I have since been edge trimming things and tidying other stuff up, some of my aluminium panels had gone slightly furry in the time it has been in the garage so this has been cleaned up.

I am now trying to source a transporter trailer that will fit the Haynes on and fit in my single garage. It looks like the Brian James C4 Blue and the Minno Max are the only trailers on the market wide enough to makes the Haynes but narrow enough to fit through my 2134mm wide garage door opening.

My Build Blog: http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2736 - Last Update: 31st October 2020

Total Spent so far: Stopped counting